Monday, November 17, 2008

RE: [papercreters] a few recipes

post them for all of us






To: earthbag@yahoogroups.com; papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ladyglennaelf@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 21:07:25 -0800
Subject: [papercreters] a few recipes


Hi folks,
 
     Well i have a reason to get to do a bit of trial/error tryouts.  We are starting our rainy season here in NW Louisiana.   I noticed that the rains are trying to wash the dirt out of the back of the barn.  I figure to sandbag that area.  I have the bags on the way.
    Sooooo figured while at it i could try out a few plasters recipes .....to see what might be the  best plaster to use  to water proof  the house once i get it built.
   I have tried to down load some recipes in links and folders on links.   But the computer sprites just won't let me see any of them.  So, could some of you in the wetter areas just e-mail me ( off list) and give me your recipe, please ??

Glenna
Joy is out beyond the sidewalks.




Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___