Saturday, August 16, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: Milk Paint

Here are the search words I used "recipe milk paint", there seems to be quite a few sites.

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Paul S. Hetrick <homesteadpaul@hotmail.com> wrote:


The site is worth reading, but it took me about 20 clicks to find a
price. They want $45 for a gallon! Yikes! That is pretty expensive
milk and lime. I used to have a recipe for milk paint that used
powdered milk, lime, salk and optionally clay and linseed oil. I can't
find it now, but it would be a heck of a lot cheaper than their mixes.

I've never painted with milk paint, though I'd love to try it. I have
tried to strip it from wood. That stuff is tough!

==>paul

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "pennymca13"
<penpaloriginals2@...> wrote:
>
> you can read lots about milkpaint at www.milkpaint.com
>




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___