Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[papercreters] Re: PUMPED WALL FORM RECIPE

Spaceman I agree with your less labor approach. I have an older model
mayco grout pump that I am planning to use to place the
papercrete.Until your post I had planned on using this mix:
60 pounds paper
1/2 bag of type "S" slaked lime
1 bag portland
apx. 120-140 gallons of water
no sand
30-45 day fully cure time then water proof
I have worked with the bond beam and inter wall columns(common
practice here ).I believe that a barrel vault with a 10%-15%rise will
have more down force/weight than outward force so I was concerned with
compression of the poured wall,but by using a concrete bond/tie beam and
interwall coloums the papercrete is only used as a wall filler with
little or no strenth required.
I was looking for possible using only papercrete poured walls with a
tie/bond beam but with no inter wall coloums.


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/