Friday, August 15, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Greywater papercrete?

I think you may be on to something there. It would depend on the source of the graywater. Since most of the water leaches out in the first 20 minutes or so I don't see how any residue left by graywater could be harmful, except if there were some sort of bacteria or pathogen. I am interested to hear what others think. Good of you to bring it up.
 
FYI I'll be at the Green Building Fair in Santa Fe tomorrow. Didn't have enough advance notice to get a booth together but I will cruise around with my blocks on a wagon and literature to hand out. We'll see what happens.

There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world; and that is an idea whose time has come.              Victor Hugo 1802-1885
 
Sincerely, Judith
Visit my papercrete website at www.judith-l-williams.com.

When I gave up trying to understand,
said the Camel's Eye to the Needle,
then I began to get the point.
                                             James Broughton






To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: pawlowski@ultrasw.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:38:49 -0700
Subject: [papercreters] Greywater papercrete?


Hi,

Anyone use graywater to make papercrete? Does it make much of a
difference? I checked the archives and only found two irrelevant
references to either spelling.

Thanks,

Vince



Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___