Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[papercreters] Papercrete bumper insert

Hi,

I just sent my son off to college with a bumper repair made from papercrete.  Anyone want to try a 5 mph test?

It was really easy and much cheaper than a new styrofoam insert.  I just slipped a piece of an old plastic political sign betwen the radiator and bumper, at the back of the black actual bumper behind the bumper cover and poured.  I compressed the mix a bit a couple times as it dried in order to get a snug fit. 

The picture is in the photos section in an album entitled "VinceCrete"

Now that I have a working mixer and a rainy day, expect more pictures soon.

Vince


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___