Sunday, December 11, 2011

RE: [papercreters] Valves on my mixer.



Alan where about in Michigan are you?  I have a partially constructed mixer and pretty much everything you need to finish it sitting about a ¾ of an hr east of sarnia.  I sold my property and plans have changed so I won’t be needing it.

 

Nick

 

From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Sent: December-11-11 8:18 AM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Valves on my mixer.

 

 

Make one.
That is what I would do if I wanted a slide valve.
When I build my tow mixer I plan to use the Elephant Trunk as an exit.

Alan in Michigan
AKA (Rustaholic)

--- On Sat, 12/10/11, Rusty S <slaytonfarms@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Rusty S <slaytonfarms@gmail.com>
> Subject: [papercreters] Valves on my mixer.
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 5:36 PM
> Hello all,
>
> Was hoping on assitance on finding a slide valve larger
> than 3in that I have on my mixer.
>
> I was able to find a 3inch slide valve that was placed at
> the dump side of my mixer. But after the first batch I can
> clearly see that this is to small once the mixer begins to
> empty. Eric's pto mixer which is extremely similar to mine
> slide valve that I copied. I cant seem to find one under
> $100, 6" thru 8" would be ideal but again the price I find
> is beyond my reach. Any suggestions on where I can find
> one?
>
>
> Rusty
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>     papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___