Sunday, December 11, 2011

[papercreters] Re: Valves on thy mixer.

At work for a few days but I will posy a bad video I made on my phone of the thing in beta mode.

The funny thing about these valaves is that as soon as you pass 3 inches they jump to $100. Then the multiplier goes nuts.

Here is a link to what I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Valterra-T1003VPM-Bladex-Waste-Handle/dp/B000BGK22E

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <editable7@...> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Rusty,
> Can you get some good and revealing photo of your valve and maybe the larger one you'd mentioned too? Maybe we can then pull up a drawing about the one that worked the best and find a way to improve it. I bet that as soon as you drop $100 on one of these things - the next day the universe might just throw one at your feet for free.
> just saying...
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Rusty S" <slaytonfarms@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Was hoping on assitance on finding a slide valve larger than 3in that I have on my mixer.
> >
> > I was able to find a 3inch slide valve that was placed at the dump side of my mixer. But after the first batch I can clearly see that this is to small once the mixer begins to empty. Eric's pto mixer which is extremely similar to mine slide valve that I copied. I cant seem to find one under $100, 6" thru 8" would be ideal but again the price I find is beyond my reach. Any suggestions on where I can find one?
> >
> >
> > Rusty
> >
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/