Saturday, December 10, 2011

[papercreters] Re: Slip Forming Question



You can see by the date in the bottom right hand corner of the photo, that a week has passed since I took the first photo. The wall is almost complete at this point and I have continued to pour ever day even though the wall below is still wet, it also soaks up the water from the pours on top.


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "trendawareness" <trendlinesystems@...> wrote:
>
> In response to a previous post, it's been suggested that I try pouring PC between the open wall studs in my garage rather than molding blocks.
>
> I think that would save me a lot of work.
>
> But since I have no experience with slip forming PC, my question is how long should I leave the temporary forms up, and how do I know they're ready to be removed?
>
> I take it actual times will vary, but should I plan on a couple of hours or a day?
>
> Also, how soon before I can pour on top of a previous level?
>
> Thanks
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___