Sunday, December 11, 2011

Re: [papercreters] Valves on my mixer.

Make one.
That is what I would do if I wanted a slide valve.
When I build my tow mixer I plan to use the Elephant Trunk as an exit.

Alan in Michigan
AKA (Rustaholic)

--- On Sat, 12/10/11, Rusty S <slaytonfarms@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Rusty S <slaytonfarms@gmail.com>
> Subject: [papercreters] Valves on my mixer.
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 5:36 PM
> Hello all,
>
> Was hoping on assitance on finding a slide valve larger
> than 3in that I have on my mixer.
>
> I was able to find a 3inch slide valve that was placed at
> the dump side of my mixer. But after the first batch I can
> clearly see that this is to small once the mixer begins to
> empty. Eric's pto mixer which is extremely similar to mine
> slide valve that I copied. I cant seem to find one under
> $100, 6" thru 8" would be ideal but again the price I find
> is beyond my reach. Any suggestions on where I can find
> one?
>
>
> Rusty
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>     papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/