Monday, July 12, 2010

Re: [papercreters] RE: New one in Peru -South America-



Hello Marco,

Wow, I have just read your post! What a wonderful dream and one that is being embarked upon. I wish you all the good fortune in the world and look forward to reading your posts.

Many blessings to you, Ev

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Arq. Marco Bravo Camino <bravo5_marco@hotmail.com> wrote:
 


 
Hi to everybody;
 
I´m writting to all of you who believe in dreams. 
Now i´m trying to realize mine. its about my professional tesis. I studied architecture and want to apply the use of papercrete in houses to poor people in my country. I´ve read almost everything about it and now is the time to make it real. In a short time I´ll move to the town I choose for this application and want to share every step with you all.
The most difficult item isn´t constructive or technologich, iT´S TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND PAPERCRETE IS A CONVENIENT MATERIAL. If anyone has make has made a similar aplication please contact me. Otherwise i´ll keep in touch to share my experience and hear all your suggestions.
 
A very huge hug.
Bach, Arq. Marco Bravo
 



Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!



--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___