Tuesday, July 27, 2010

[papercreters] Papercrete Roof



I appreciate the input!  
I think to be on the safe side I'll design/build an air space
between the papercrete and Latex Concrete roof, with a vapor barrier on the warm
side of the papercrete.  The hobbit house shed is not heated or cooled in any way so
I didn't worry about the dew point being reached inside the papercrete.  My next project
will be a papercrete roof on my home addition and I want to make sure I "do the right thing"
as far as the roof goes.  I live in the Southern USA.  HOT summers, mild winters, rain = 52" per
year.

Is anyone living UNDER a papercrete roof right now? How was it constructed? Vapor 
barrier?  How thick is the papercrete roof?  What mix (paper/cement only; no sand) was used?   
thanks again,

PackyMcK




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___