Sunday, July 25, 2010

[papercreters] Papercrete Roof



I need some input on papercrete roof's.  
I'd like to know what folks have been doing as far as water
proofing.  My papercrete roof has, pretty much, always leaked
to one degree or another over the years
After reading "Latex Concrete Habitat"

I painted a Latex Concrete slury mix over my Hobbit House papercrete roof.  No more leaks!

My question is....What do y'all think?  Do you think the papercrete won't breath anymore
and I'm looking at future problems?   The LC roof has been on for three months and I
don't see any mold.

Have you (if you've built a PC roof) been happy with it?  What problems did you have?
if any

PackyMcK
 
PackyMcK




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___