Thursday, July 15, 2010

[papercreters] Re: New one in Peru -South America-



First actual T lock block forms removed

I don't make blocks, I pour my blocks as seen above, this was my very first try at pouring in place, they are called "T LOX-BLOX" why waste time making blocks that have to dry before you can lay them and then you have to make a batch of PC to lay them with, when it is so simple to just pour the blocks in place and be done with it, they can dry in the wall and they do that really fast with my formula.

BTB


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "ashokchand2000" <ashokchand2000@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Countryatheartok,
> May I suggest that you try a small experiment using only half the quantity of clay and sand that you are presently using.
> From what I have read, about 10% by weight of sand/clay gives the optimal strength and R values. Also the blocks remain light wieght.
> Try it on a few blocks and let us know wht you find.
> Regards
> Ashok
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "countryatheartok" criswells.ok@ wrote:
> >
> >
> > Yes my recipe for cement is the same as concrete that is one part cement
> > for every 3 parts paper and 2 parts clay or sand. But cement does not
> > weigh all that much that small one part cement might weigh 9.4 lbs I
> > come up with that number by taking the weight of a bag of cement (94 lbs
> > and dividing it by 10 or about 10 gallons of cement to the 94 lb bag) I
> > suspect the clay weighs much more than the cement and there is twice as
> > much. And there is three times as much paper but it only weighs about
> > the same as the cement. What are you calling the right amounts of clay
> > and pulp? Is that a 50/50 mixture? And how water proof is that mixture?
> > I tried clay and pulp last year left it out in the weathe along side my
> > mixture and it turned to mush in about 6 months. My mixture is still
> > hard and firm, soaks up water if left on the ground but will dry out and
> > remains hard all the time.
> >
> > BTB
> >
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___