Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[papercreters] Re: Using papercrete to fill an old window cavity.



window 3

Window 3 finished

The two pictures above are of the same wall, the first one is showing the old window I filled with PC, the last one is showing the finished wall......can't tell there is still a metal window frame inside the wall.....worked great.....love that PC....I make what my workers refer to as magic mud from PC, it's the formula I sent to Ron & Doris, it can be made thicker or thinner (so thin you can blow it through a texture hopper, and so thick you can use it like bondo, I've even repaired termite eaten wood with it and you would have to know where to look to even tell where I fixed it.

BTB


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "countryatheartok" <criswells.ok@...> wrote:
>
>
> I'll send photos tomorrow, it worked great as expected.
>
> BTB
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "stick0boy" stick0boy@ wrote:
> >
> > i mean papercrete shrinks.. right? isnt it going to pull away from the
> window frame
> >
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___