Saturday, November 17, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Power Spray Washer Mixing

Thanks Curtis. The lower pressure ones are definitely cheaper, so I'll look for one with the most gpm and a plunger pump, preferably ceramic from what I read. I'm definitely getting a pressure washer education from the websites I've been reading  : )

Good suggestion on the pawn shop. Makes me really glad I didn't give in and go to HF today.

        Spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new facts.  


Curtis Stewart wrote:
SM,
Its not so much the pressure as the gpm. The rotary nozzle is good but a 15 degree tip at 1500 psi with 3 GPM will work well. I like the rotary nozzle because, well I have a rotary nozzle. The one you saw at your place is designed for 5000 PSI at 5 GPM. The pressure washer I have it on is 2500 PSI at 3GPM and you saw what it would do. I would recommend a plunger type pressure end instead of a rotary end. If you hit the pawn shops in EP I bet you can find a really high  end one for about what you can get one from HF.

Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
Thanks for the link. There is some useful information there that I'll definitely take into account before buying. Unfortunately they didn't tell me what would be best for papercrete! I would guess the most pressure and gpm I can afford is the way to go.
       Spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new facts.      


gmentgen81428 wrote:
Here's a link to a Pressure Washer Buyer's Guide...  http://www2.northerntool.com/catalog/buyersguides/pressure-washers.htm  Let's you see lots of applications and what type of washer will fit the  bill.      Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web,  go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/       


Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___