Friday, November 30, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Hard decision to make--adding onto moved house

Thanks, Ernie,

Well I went to Google and came up with MountainView Dome when I
searched. I guess that's him. I'm having lots of email trouble w/my
new Spring Air Card. I got that the mail didn't go through when I
tried to email him from that site. I don't know if it's his site or
my Sprint, so I will try your email as well. Thanks.

Connie

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Ernie Phelps" <eepjr24@...>
wrote:
>
> >
> > I'm not familiar with this man you are talking about. Can you
> > tell me how to contact him?
>
> I am pretty good with the search engine, but this guy does not make
> himself easy to find. heh. Here is the best I could do with the
time I
> had at work:
>
> Mert Hull
> Tecton Corporation
> Colorado Springs, CO
>
> mert AT goldwest DOT net
>
> Replace the capitalized words with the punctuation they represent
for
> his addy. Don't want him gettnig spammed because I posted it.
>
> - Ernie
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/