Friday, November 16, 2007

[papercreters] Re: More Merrill Castle pics?

Thank you Lisa,
I haven't been doing a good job lately of keeping up with my email
but since you are offing me a job.........
:)


Actually, the castle is nice but the really wonderful part for me and
my family is all the great people we have made friends with during
this adventure. I had no idea what I was committing to when I began.
I had no way to finish what I started but so many people from all
over have lent a hand. That is what warms us here at home.

Welcome to a great list. Many of our friends are here.
I hope you can benifit from this exchange of ideas and use it to help
build your dreams.

If I can help with anything specific, please don't hesitate to drop
me an email on the side to help me spot your question.

Best regards,
Nolan


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "lbgegner" <lbgegner@...> wrote:
>
> I'm new to the group and all I can say is.....WOW!!!! Whoever did
> that...you are HIRED!
>
> Lisa



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/