Thursday, November 8, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re Lng Sad Story

My horoscope warned me a couple of days ago that I should take problems one step at a time, pay attention to details, and not overextend myself. Good advice anytime, from any source.  : )

I was making videos last week, but none this week yet. Probably a good thing. Years ago I had a similar experience with my tow mixer, one of the reasons I made it a no-tow mixer. Cleaning pc out of the street is no fun, especially with a young mother threatening to call the authorities because I had dumped "toxic waste" where her kids play. I didn't comment on her letting her kids play in the street! She refused to believe that it was just paper and water.

        Spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new facts.  


JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:
My goodness you are the patient one. I can sympathize. A while back I hired a pro photographer to shoot a video. It was one of those days like you had. Lost 3 entire batches in the street and the hitch came loose, flew up and took out the trim on the tailgate handle and put a huge scratch up the tailgate. And all caught on film so I can relive it as often as I want. Good luck to you in getting your gear working again. I used to feel disadvantaged that I don't have all the skills you have. Now I am sort of thankful. I don't think I could handle the responsibility.

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em!
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___