Saturday, December 8, 2012

RE: [papercreters] what to add to spray finish



I would say add more cement and don't worry about the borax. Are you in a wet climate? I have never sprayed papercrete so really have no business giving advice but you're getting it anyway.



Follow progress on the new project on my papercrete Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Papercrete/390380804327169

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: mojojoyce@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 04:07:41 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] what to add to spray finish

 
I plan on spraying on a stucco on the out side of my PC walls. Is borax or anything else really necessary or is a inch thick layer of stucco well enough to stop anything. If borax is recommended then how much? I also do not know if anything else like paperer should be added to the spray on stucco. I am at the mixer building stage was building one 300gal ran into a design change and am now almost finished with a 200 gal as well. I work 50 hr week and have other projects when I get home, but keep plugging forward on the dream. Thanks Mike south TX.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___