Tuesday, December 4, 2012

[papercreters] Re: Glossy magazines in Papercrete?

Glad I could find a way to annoy you. (kidding)

I used the highly scientific approach of doing a YouTube search for "Table Saw Sled" and that video was the first one that showed up on the results.

I'm particularly impressed with Matthias Wandel's work. Perhaps I should have linked to his YouTube video about a sled, but his sled doesn't have those safety bars going across the top of the sled. The papercreters safety inquisition enforcers would have jumped all over my post as if I was promoting nuclear armageddon if I had linked to something without safety guards. Since I didn't want to promote the end of all life as we know it, I wimped out and posted the first result YouTube came back with.

Sigh... I guess there is no way to please everyone.

:(

(Safety Inquisition????!!!!!!!! Should I post a YouTube of a Monty Python sketch?)


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Alan <rustaholic777@...> wrote:
>
> 25 years building houses and my very own wood shop and just now putting together my machine shop that guy on the video really bugs me but he is great for beginners.
> I have already built many sleds and jigs that would work great to rip the spines off the magazines.
> Alan in michigan
>
> --- On Mon, 12/3/12, JayH <slurryguy@...> wrote:
>
>
> Building your own sled is a simple task.  There are numerous designs that are all basically the same concept.  Many youtube videos exist on the topic.  Here is one.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69t6MFCUobw
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/