Sunday, December 2, 2012

[papercreters] Papercrete in the cold North?



Next question
 
Is there anyone here that has done a straight equal amount of paper and Portland in water and built anything to set outside here in the cold sometimes very wet North?
 
I would love to know that if I build the tow mixer and put up a papercrete shed it will last a good while.  It would be a real waste to make the tow mixer just to do some samples that fail.
If none of you can assure me it will work I do suppose I could do a five gallon bucket test and make a block to set outside for a year or so.
I have one of those drill powered "paint" stirrers to mix up Quick Crete in five gallon buckets if only I can find it now.
 
Alan in Northern Lower Michigan

 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___