Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Roman Concrete



By now I am pretty sure what I read, or think I read, was not in this forum.  I've done a lot of searching and reading this evening.  My memory is a recipe was provided, which is why I'm so interested to find what I read.  I have had a few rare occurrences of having a "memory" of something yet to come, which is why I said "think I read".



On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM, <valledecalle@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I am
Also
Interested
In
This
Product
And
Method.

Calle


From: Perry Way <perryway@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:58:57 -0700
Subject: [papercreters] Roman Concrete

 

Some months ago I read a fantastic little concise write-up on Roman Concrete, I thought provided by Charmaine Taylor.  I've been all up and down and sideways today looking for that write-up and no can find!  I don't know, maybe it's so simple to find that I skimmed right over the post!  If anyone knows say.. the subject, or perhaps even better the actual post ID on the yahoo groups website, could you provide that?  Thanks! Perry




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___