Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Re: Several hundred pound of old books



That would scare me too! Maybe a different blade with finer teeth?

I've never cut a book on a table saw, was basing the suggestion on seeing Judith's success cutting pc blocks but then pc is normally a lot less dense than a hardback book. I think my spray washer would work on them but I'm not driving a thousand miles to find out :)

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.  http://Starship-Enterprises.Net

On 9/20/2010 1:44 PM, countryatheartok wrote:
Well the table saw I have on the job will not rip the back splines off, it kind of grabs instead of cutting like it cuts wood, kind of scared me and help me make up my mind not to use.    ------------------------------------


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___