Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: [papercreters] I'm at Doris and Ron's place in Mountainair, NM



Hi Calle, I've just returned to Calif an hour ago. I am hoping that Doris and Ron will post some photos of the Hyperdolic-parabaloid roof. The view of the ceiling from inside the place is very cool to look at.  I do think that there are probably some in their file on this list. I really didn't get an photos because I assumed that some were already posted here and we were talking so much, had a lot to look at and talk about. I really think, and told them so, that when they are finished a magazine of some sort should do a spread on their accomplished. Thank you so much, Doris and Ron, for your hospitality. It was so good to reconnect with you. Have a wonderful time in Germany/Italy. It's freaking 110 degrees here on the central coast of Calif, yikes!

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM, calle vallede <valledecalle@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Evelyn,  Where are the pictures so we can all share in it's wonder!   Calle

--- On Sat, 9/25/10, doris <yakishome@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: doris <yakishome@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] I'm at Doris and Ron's place in Mountainair, NM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010, 5:05 PM


 
I have to tell you that this house is absolute amazing. You just can not really see it from the photos. It is beautiful, I am so impressed I can not tell you. The roof line, Hyperdolic-parabaloid, is something to look into. The land around here is also very beautiful. If you ever have the change to visit you will be glad you did. Wish you, Spaceman and Judith, were here. Evelyn from Calif.





--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___