Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Papercete official test



Wow, good luck Menelaos, well done.


On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM, MENELAOS <mkokkinos13@yahoo.gr> wrote:
 

Hello all
My name is Menelaos Kokkinos and i am a master student in TU Delft in Netherlands. I am in my final year of studies and i will make my graduation project on papercrete.
During this year i will make official tests (compression - bending) on papercrete so to get closer to standardization. The project has just started so i still study about papercrete properties and make the first unofficial specimens and experiments.
I have created a blog http://papercrete.wordpress.com/ that you can keep informed for my progress.
If you have any remarks or comments please feel free to comment.




--
"If you give yourself fully to this moment the next moment will turn out just right."

- Sequoyah Trueblood




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___