Friday, September 12, 2008

[papercreters] Texas Papercreters -- Take care this weekend.

Pardon me for venturing off topic, but we've been a little slow the
last couple of weeks anyway.

My mind this week has been thinking a lot about our many friends in
Texas. We have the highest density of members in Texas and New
Mexico. With Hurricane Ike zeroing in on the Galveston and Houston
area, I offer my best wishes to everyone in the area.

If you live in an evacuation area, I hope you've been able to get out
safely. If you live further inland, I hope you've made the
appropriate preparations.

Whether you are living in a papercrete structure or not. Please be
careful.

I'm certainly an advocate for building papercrete homes, but I'd
rather nobody have to endure a home destruction to generate the
necessity to rebuild with papercrete.

That said, property is just property. People and family can't be
rebuilt. Stay Safe.

Best Wishes.

slurryguy

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/