Sunday, September 14, 2008

[papercreters] Newbie

Hi Everyone. Just found this group thru a link from another page and
decided to join. Looks like I have many posts to read thru. I've been
interested in papercrete for a few years now and have experimented in
a very small way. I live in the southeast and the humidity makes it
hard to get a good drying time if you don't use a larger amount of
portland cement. However, it has been a lot of fun building shapes
that have become clocks,table lamps,etc. I hope to start on a larger
scale this coming spring. I run a fledgling curbside recycling
business so I get plenty of newspaper,junk mail,etc., to experiment
with. Hard part has been running paper stock thru a small shredder.
The newspaper I just tear into strips and mix with water. I just
wanted to say that I am looking forward to reading everything here and
maybe getting a few answers to my many questions I am sure I will
have. Thanks for having me.


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/