Thursday, May 22, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: bucket mixer

The gizmo thye are selling is NOT useful for pulping paper. The simplest is a good 1/2 HP drill (Hole Hawg or the Harbor Freight equal HD right angle drill) and a mixer blade made from either a circular saw or a edger. Use a steel bucket to prevent misplacing of toes. You do not want sharp so much a blunt. Get a cheap edger blade and put a little twist on it to make it look like a small propeller. Just enough to suck down from the top to the bottom. After mixing 4 or 5 buckets of slurry this way you will not need a gym or to be rocked to sleep.


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe