Thursday, May 22, 2008

[papercreters] Re:New Researcher

Thanks to all for response to "Thought" question.
 
Some may think this type of question may be frivolous and of no value, but I feel it performs a value as general knowledge. Also I am a "What-If" type of person and like to play with an idea and see what if -- and how the outcome might be. 
 
For Mr. Stewert, you asked why I had asked such a question. I have polynurophy (all of the muscles in my legs and arms are dieing), and therefore have very little strength, the 1' X1' X 5" block weighed 20 lbs, If I were to have to handle very many of them I wouldn't be able to get very much work done.
 
Also am now going to see what happens when they get wet, it rained quite nicely last night, a good slow sink in type of rain, I cut this 20 lb block into two sections so now I only have to move around 2 - 10 lb blocks, plus rain.
 
Being retired, I now have the time to "think an idea through" before jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. By making these "show-n-tell" blocks and seeing what happens to them it may help prevent a major problem when actually building something with them.
 
I am in the process of building myself a 55 gallon mixer and probably won't get much mixing done until that project is completed. I will be using the papercreate as added insulation for my older manufactured home, along with perhaps a privacy fence or well house or other smaller projects as my time and abilities allow.
 
Again thanks to all the answers, I'll probably come up with others as time pass'.
 
Larry in NE Arizona
 


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___