Friday, March 21, 2008

Re: [papercreters] PTO Driven Mixer

I've already got it all for what I've planned, except for the tank and one small part.  I think it will make a really nice stable mixer, and the draw bar will let me dump it.  I'd have to buy the tank regardless, and I can get my machinist/engineer brother to fab me the part I need.  I'm looking forward to see what Eric has going.
 
ElfN
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 2:42 PM
Subject: RE: [papercreters] PTO Driven Mixer

If you can find a mower with a stuffed gear box you can likely get it for another $100.00 and then you will have pretty much everything you need.

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ElfNori
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 4:28 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [papercreters] PTO Driven Mixer

 

Okay, let me say right up front all I have is the gearbox and blades.  Nothing else.  No cover, no three point hitch attachment, nothing.  Just a ~9" square gearbox, T-shaped blade attachment and blades.

 

ElfN


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.8/1337 - Release Date: 3/20/2008 8:10 PM
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___