Saturday, March 29, 2008

[papercreters] Re: PTO Mixer Photos sealing the vertical shaft - Drain Options

Hi Eric;

Thank you for considering my advice of value. Could well swell my head
up and prevent me from getting thru the door!? I must answer your
question about the valve according to certain parameters though. Long
ago it became apparent to me that I was doing a dis-service to those
around me. I have often complicated and added expense to items that
eventually alienated some. So to answer your question whilst empowering
others is crucial. One of the attributes of alternative architecture is
the bio-regional (indigenous) emphasis. What do we do to grow, prosper,
and be content within the geographical area of stewardship we are
responsible for? Is something as innocuous as the production,
investment, shipping, and availability of a valve of significance??
A couple of weeks ago Nolan and I were discussing the shere brilliance
of that tire tube valve. Created by the redeeming attitude and forsight
of one who has the ability to look at something and see it for what it
can be. What a rare commodity in our Walmartian society!!
Soo.... in my rambling it is hoped an answer will be found?!

Take Care........... Bob


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/