Sunday, December 5, 2010

[papercreters] oor question [3 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from JUDITH WILLIAMS included below]

I've been looking around for a pic of the window we put in a few weeks ago but can't find it. I did come across these of the french doors I will be putting in on the south wall. I think I will have to hire someone to install them because I have no idea how to do it and they are so big and heavy. I bought them at Habitat and there was a note attached that I would need to buy special hardware. It gave me the name of the place to get what I will need, but I bought these things 5 years ago so am not sure it I can get the parts.  From the pics it looks as if they will need a separator between them, something for them to affix to when they are closed.

Any advice or observations are welcome.

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



Attachment(s) from JUDITH WILLIAMS

2 of 2 Photo(s)

1 of 1 File(s)


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___