Friday, September 21, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Ready for volunteers



I would love to come and help but alas I had to get a real job, really puts a crimp in life :( So enjoy all the posts, there will always be a place in my heart for papercrete and the people I've met because of it. Hope you get some people Spaceman, you know I would be there if I could.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Perry Way <perryway@gmail.com> wrote:
 

I would love the experience but I just took a bunch of vacation time and can't leave for a while. When were you thinking? before the first snows, right?



On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM, spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Anyone want to come help me papercrete this? Then I'll move the workshop dome over the entrance and re-cover it too.






--
"Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart." ~ Ancient Indian Proverb




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___