Friday, September 7, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Can wall-planter curb project



Here that would be an expensive wall.
Them there cans are ten cents each here.
Alan in Michigan

--- On Thu, 9/6/12, Caroline <caroline659@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Caroline <caroline659@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Can wall-planter curb project
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 1:40 PM

Hi, I just read the post this morning about the can wall planter curb project and realized that it was my project that you are referring to.  I am the one that made the papercrete planter curb/wall.  I just looked at it the other day and it is still holding up well.  I think there may be some fine cracks in the surface but I have never treated it or painted it and it has been so dry here I am not surprised as there is no moisture left in anything, let alone the papercrete.  I can take a few more photos and post them to the album of how it looks now.  It's been several years since I made it and I am pleased that it is still holding up and looks pretty good.  It would look better if I painted it but I'm not doing anything until this hot Texas sun moves a bit south and it cools off here in the evenings.

I'll try and get some photos on the site in the next few days or so.

Caroline Baker
Driftwood, Texas





------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
    papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___