Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Trim reminder



Well, that wasn't necessarily aimed in your direction, just a reminder in general for everyone. It is easy to get caught up in a discussion and forget basic netiquette. I do the same thing, and then feel bad after I see the long post to which I only added a line or two  : )

IMHO even an untrimmed post is better than no post!



2001


On 4/11/2012 2:11 PM, Flea Flier wrote:

WOW.  I never thought of that.  Maybe that's what he meant.  Thanks.  I will comply - on both counts.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___