Sunday, April 1, 2012

RE: [papercreters] mix



Clyde, I'm so glad to see you here and find that you have time to contribute. When you say pozzolan what do you mean? I usually put pumice fines in the mix and it seems to come out good.



Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: clydetcurry@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 16:32:50 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] mix

 
I swear, it is this easy -1 of cements , 3 of sand , add paper 3lbs / cubic foot of final mix - make sure to modify with pozzolan to stop lime (from Portland) from holding moisture - I am starting over in life and have time to answer your e-mails at clydetcurry@yahoo.com - see my work at evesgarden.org - not advertising since I no longer live there - I can help -Good luck with your Projects -Clyde




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___