Thursday, August 5, 2010

[papercreters] Judith's Box was/Shrinkage?



Every time I see this subject I am reminded of the Seinfeld show where shrinkage was a real problem for George.   :-D

Just looked at your blog again, that roof is looking really nice. The hand print texture is something special and definitely appropriate for where you are. I enjoy working with drained slurry like that, splat and pat. It reminds me of pottery clay. I'll be doing some of that on my top pent tomorrow morning. The inside of my dome has several panels with paw prints that add interest, and a few with texture from dumping the pc hard enough to stir the sand in the bottom of the mold.

The new one is great, perfect little box sitting there.

spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new information.

On 8/5/2010 4:19 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:
I have 2 small buildings I'm working on simultaneously. The one with the roof partially done is what we started in Sept. The other one, which is on the blog is one I started in April. Just working weekends with a little help it took 120 hours to get the walls up. When I finish the roof on bldg #1 I will start the one on #2. But first I have to get the vigas peeled. If all goes according to plan they will both have roofs and floors by the end of fall.

Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith






__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___