Friday, July 25, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Re: Finally did it

When I start working on the top, I probably will use that lift to move the dry paper and cement powder. Won't need a pump for filling the mixer, the spray washer does that, and so far it seems to be just about the right amount of water. When I left the first batch overnight before molding it, it absorbed any extra water in the can, leaving a nice thick slurry.  Posted a link to some pictures this morning...


slurryguy wrote:

I like the concept Spaceman.  I remember seeing a lift in a video of yours somewhere.  It reminded me  of a host activated dumbwaiter.  Will you be using that to lift the dry paper and cement powder?  Water pumps to fill the mixer are easy enough to come by.   I look forward to hearing more about this when you get the time to work  on it.  Can't wait for pictures/ videos when appropriate.     
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___