Monday, July 28, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Great Stuff!!!

Hello Marcio,

Welcome to the group.

It's a good group. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

I look forward to learning more about your projects.

We have many members from South America. I've heard several rumors
of papercrete being used on the Southern Continent, but I haven't
been able to confirm anything. None of our South American members
have actually posted a picture of anything they have built.

Perhaps you will be the first?

Aprecie!

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "matrovao" <matrovao@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just here to say that I'm reading all daily digest number and
that
> one about do's and dont's is becoming great. I can't add too much
> since I'm a newbie, but sooner I'm going to begin my emulsifier and
my
> first experiences. I've already got my 5hp eletric motor and will
> begim the knives. As soon as I have somethig real, I post it here.
> Thank's you all,
>
> Marcio Cavalcanti.
> Joao Pessoa - Paraiba
> Brazil
>
> PS: Sorry for my English mistakes, but that is my second language...
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/