Monday, July 28, 2008

[papercreters] More pictures of foundation fix

Slurryguy and others,

I added more pictures of the foundation fix.  See

http://www.flickr.com/photos/halschmidt/sets/72157605880299140/

I just uncovered another problem today, the water line going into the house leaks badly. I turned the water on and check the changes I made inside, and all was OK.  I went to lunch and came back, checked the meter and it was running.  I then found a big mud puddle next to where the pipe enters the house. Start digging and or call a plumber.  Good bye $$$

Hal
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___