Sunday, July 27, 2008

[papercreters] Just a Howdy from Arizona

Good day to all:

 

Due to other projects like, fencing in 2/3 of an acre for my dogs, building my HPV, replacing windows and doors, keeping my web site functional and all the other little tasks on the agenda.

 

Along with trying to line up a ready supply of paper. I haven't been able to do much about making my Papercreate mixer yet this summer.

 

Good news is, I avidly await my Papercreaters mail each day and read every article. At this time when I do get started I'm going to have all sorts of blocks. White, gray, pink (the red and white paint thingy), who knows. Soft, rough, middle tone. Hay is this going to turn into a "One and Only" structure? And I don't even know what I'm going to build yet. Of course hopefully next Spring and Summer I will have my back yard covered with drying blocks.

 

I do know one thing and that is THANKS to everyone on this site, I should be able to cut down on the experimentation process to some degree. And save myself a lot of headaches.

 

So just a BIG THANKS to everyone for sharing their information with the rest of the world. I hope to be able to contribute something by next Spring. It seems that my mixer probably won't be completed in time to do any really constructive block making this year.

 

PS - For those with kids, I have 28 pictures you can print for them to color on my web site. So take a look and enjoy. Also a bit of information on how HOT it gets in Arizona in the Summer.

 

Larry Arnold

www.websbylarry.com

 

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___