Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Re: [papercreters] new member

The only major piece I haven't gotten finished is the edit recipes bit for those who have or will enter recipes.  Everything else is there.  Any future changes will be to presentation, not to content.  Please feel free to enter a recipe if you've got one, any techniques for mixing or applying that recipe, add any projects you have finished or in process for that recipe, etc.  At this point, I need to know what works and what doesn't.  Nothing should be broken, but I need to know anything needing adjusting or reorganizing.  I've written new image upload and edit scripts and will get those included in admin soon.  If you who have recipes, techniques and builds (fences, houses, barns, pig sties, etc.) to add, nag me and I'll get it done sooner.
 
I respond reasonably well to nagging . . . and am hoping to get back to the project soon.
 
ElfN
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Spaceman
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] new member

.
Try clicking the link that says "list recipes"   : )

As I said, it's a work in progress, so not very many there yet. Last I heard the project was awaiting final tweaking before folks start entering recipes in bulk. Another source of recipes would be the archives for this list. Just go to the home page and do a search for "recipe".
       Spaceman 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___