Thursday, December 6, 2007

Re: [papercreters] My place

There's a view that doesn't need glasses here, just cross your eyes for 3D. Yeah, I stuck around the house for the duration of the blizzard, a good day and a half. Ventured outside for a couple of pictures, but not far. Folks around here freak if it rains, snow is really exciting in traffic.

Still haven't found that perfect spray washer yet. At one pawn shop I asked if they might have a bigger one than I saw, and the manager couldn't believe I wanted anything larger than the 2800 psi @ 2.7 gpm, on a 5.5hp Honda motor that they had. Maybe somebody will need Christmas money and pawn something big soon. Ho ho ho.

        Spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new facts.  


Curtis Stewart wrote:
Even without the glasses I can see ya got snow in El Paso. I bet that was a trip espically down along the bridge. That many bad drivers in snow! I would stay home and watch the carnage.

Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
http://www.nurl.us/7kj
3D anaglyph (red/cyan glasses)
           Spaceman    All opinions expressed or implied  are subject to change without notice  upon receipt of new facts.    


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___