Thursday, December 13, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Hello group owner\admin- registration FAQ

Someone needs to approve your registration.  There's a blurb I need to include . . . I'm waiting for someone to get back to me with the blurb.  Hopefully, that will happen today.  Regardless, as soon as I get the blurb, I'll handle approving those who have registered.
 
ElfN
 
----- Original Message -----
 
I have signed on the PC recipe database (maybe "PC cookbook" is a
more appropriate name?)

how can i add receipies and tests I have been doing lately?

please reply shortly...

much regards
udi
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___