Friday, February 21, 2014

Re: [papercreters] SUMMER VOLUNTEERS- NM



That was a fun gathering in a beautiful place...

http://starship-enterprises.net/pcgathering1/evelynspix/

http://starship-enterprises.net/pcgathering1/

On 2/21/2014 12:52 PM, Charmaine Taylor wrote:
Hi Judith-  I'd be very interested to come out..my schedule is open, I am retired now, there are some serious limits on physical ability, but I have 3 good hours a day,(and 2 more after a nap)  and can help  in any way except heavy lifting or high on ladders.

I can bring my written recipe mixes+ samples or send them in advance for testing, I LOVE plastering walls, my favorite part.

I need an excuse to start traveling.

PS to other Crete-friendly folk --she held a workshop years ago and several attended and I was sorry to have missed it..hands on, no matter your experience is the best way to learn.
--
Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor/Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 375 Cutten CA 95534
www.papercrete.com

Some people forget that their beliefs don't make them a better person. 
*Their behavior does*

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones. And when you have laboriously accomplised your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." 
(Victor Hugo, 1802-1885)
 
 

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4335 / Virus Database: 3705/7114 - Release Date: 02/21/14




__._,_.___



__,_._,___