Saturday, February 22, 2014

Re: [papercreters] PLANS FOR SUMMER NM PLASTER



Both those links are websites with java running for slideshows. Any modern browser should do fine as long as you have scripts enabled. What are you using for access?

I don't know if it works mobile, I guess it would depend on the device and its browser.

You can directly access Evelyn's shots at http://www.starship-enterprises.net/pcgathering1/evelynspix/slides/ but you'll have to click to view each one individually. Click the .jpg, if you click the html files it'll want to run java. I ask that everyone please refrain from downloading them unless you get Evelyn's permission, they are all copyrighted in her name.

The ones I took are not accessible this way because they are in a 3D format that needs the java.

On 2/22/2014 3:18 PM, Charmaine Taylor wrote:

Spaceman I can't open the pics or link you shared



__._,_.___



__,_._,___