Saturday, February 22, 2014

Re: [papercreters] PLANS FOR SUMMER NM PLASTER



share away on any of the photos I took :)


On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 4:04 PM, spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Both those links are websites with java running for slideshows. Any modern browser should do fine as long as you have scripts enabled. What are you using for access?

I don't know if it works mobile, I guess it would depend on the device and its browser.

You can directly access Evelyn's shots at http://www.starship-enterprises.net/pcgathering1/evelynspix/slides/ but you'll have to click to view each one individually. Click the .jpg, if you click the html files it'll want to run java. I ask that everyone please refrain from downloading them unless you get Evelyn's permission, they are all copyrighted in her name.

The ones I took are not accessible this way because they are in a 3D format that needs the java.



On 2/22/2014 3:18 PM, Charmaine Taylor wrote:

Spaceman I can't open the pics or link you shared




--
"Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart." ~ Ancient Indian Proverb



__._,_.___



__,_._,___