Friday, February 21, 2014

RE: [papercreters] SUMMER VOLUNTEERS- NM



Thanks so much Charmaine. I would be honored to have you and your recipes here. I am the very initial stages of planning this thing and have no idea where it is going. The place I lived in when I had that workshop my not be available to me after May of this year and there are no facilities where the project is so I will need to do something about that. And in general I am very bad at planning things so this is a bit of a challenge. But I guess I better start doing something serious as I have had a few positive responses and would love to get these buildings protected with plaster before any real damage occurs. If you get a minute could you please send a list of things I will need to get for the plaster? I have a lot of bags of kaolin clay. Will that be of any use?


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: charmainertaylor@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:52:24 -0800
Subject: [papercreters] SUMMER VOLUNTEERS- NM

 

Hi Judith-  I'd be very interested to come out..my schedule is open, I am retired now, there are some serious limits on physical ability, but I have 3 good hours a day,(and 2 more after a nap)  and can help  in any way except heavy lifting or high on ladders.

I can bring my written recipe mixes+ samples or send them in advance for testing, I LOVE plastering walls, my favorite part.

I need an excuse to start traveling.

PS to other Crete-friendly folk --she held a workshop years ago and several attended and I was sorry to have missed it..hands on, no matter your experience is the best way to learn.
--
Charmaine

Charmaine Taylor/Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 375 Cutten CA 95534
www.papercrete.com

Some people forget that their beliefs don't make them a better person. 
*Their behavior does*

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones. And when you have laboriously accomplised your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." 
(Victor Hugo, 1802-1885)
 
 



__._,_.___



__,_._,___