Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Summer project looking for volunteers



I will be in Abiquiu June 11-15.  I could go early or stay late, if that would be soon enough for you to get some help.  I will warn you that I am inexperienced.

Miriam


On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:51 PM, spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 
Nope, you're the plaster lady :)   I haven't plastered anything yet.

When you find a good recipe, please post it.

The leaks in my mixer stop dripping once I start mixing pulp. None of them are really big, though.


On 2/19/2014 11:37 AM, JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:
It hasn't been used for years and yes it has a million leaks. I think I will not even bother with it. When we did the floor we mixed the slurry in a mortar boat and it worked really well. I used the bale of pulverized paper. To tell you the truth I'm not sure if I'm up to this but something needs to be done. Do you have a good recipe for exterior plaster?


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:48:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Summer project looking for volunteers

 
What's the problem with the mixer? Leaks?


On 2/17/2014 3:05 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:
I went up to the mesa today to check on the little places I built up there. I must say the mice have had a cozy winter, but they have been evicted. What I'm thinking is that I am going to have to finish the exteriors this summer. Is anyone interested in coming to Abiquiu for a few days to get these places exterior plastered? Let me know and I will get to work on dates and specifics. I know one thing, the tow mixer needs major work, or maybe we will just have to mix the plaster in buckets. Anyway. if anyone is interested in coming out for a few days to do some papercrete plaster let me know OK?
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4259 / Virus Database: 3705/7098 - Release Date: 02/16/14


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4335 / Virus Database: 3705/7105 - Release Date: 02/18/14





__._,_.___



__,_._,___