Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Re: [papercreters] Summer project looking for volunteers



What's the problem with the mixer? Leaks?

On 2/17/2014 3:05 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:
I went up to the mesa today to check on the little places I built up there. I must say the mice have had a cozy winter, but they have been evicted. What I'm thinking is that I am going to have to finish the exteriors this summer. Is anyone interested in coming to Abiquiu for a few days to get these places exterior plastered? Let me know and I will get to work on dates and specifics. I know one thing, the tow mixer needs major work, or maybe we will just have to mix the plaster in buckets. Anyway. if anyone is interested in coming out for a few days to do some papercrete plaster let me know OK?

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4259 / Virus Database: 3705/7098 - Release Date: 02/16/14




__._,_.___



__,_._,___